Text Capture Library is a powerful, but easy to use TEXT capture COM componet with many features:
1. Capture and process on-screen text of most windows control seen on your computer.
2. Capture all items of folder trees, file lists, status lines, text content of messages and dialog boxes, include visible and invisible items.
3. Scan Mode can capture the text of database table reports, visible text of legacy systems, and more.
4. Support DOS Console output window for Windows 2000/XP/Win 7 32/64-bit OS.
5. Support to get html source code from MS Internet Explore or from applications embedded the MS webbrowser control.
6. Fully commented sample applications for various languages, including VB, VBA, VBScript, Visual C++, C#, C++ Builder and Python.
Text Capture Library is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-11-11. The program can be installed on Win98, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows 7 32/64-bit.
Text Capture Library (version 3.2) has a file size of 1 bytes and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 305 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.